Tuesday, February 4, 2014

nearly 8 months to go till your able to move here

you and i talk, multiple times daily..youd think id be sick of it, but i am not.

i never ever have been.

i miss you so much, it hurts me inside.. i literally ache for your presence.
and i cant understand why, other than because i love you so very much. always have.

sandy, you have been one of the ppl who has effected me in so many more ways than i can count, only a few ppl hold that honor. most of them, are blood related, like daniel, my mother, my grandmother, and some church leaders i had that helped me when i was a youth..

and then, theres you.

why do i hold you so high?
because you helped me laugh. you continie to do so.
my youth and young womanhood was shaped around you.
my memories are flooded...with you.

8 months, seem s like such a long ay down the road to me,
it literally feels like a clock thats ticking, and each one echoes...tick, tick, tick...
how many ticks do we have to have before your able to come be with me?

i worry that time will pass us, and one of us will die (mainly me, i think ill leave before you do)
and well miss these last years together, growing old. and we promised wed grow old ..together.

i think every day, i want to drop my life here, and just run to NC and be there till your free...
but financially, i cant. i could buy a ticket, then just show up at the door, i know where you are...i have the address...and to be honest, i think that would be a fun thing to do, to just appear there on the porch, and be standing there.

and i know what id do...
id start to cry.
cause im an emotioanl person.always have been, but as i get older, the things of my youth seem so unimportant. and the things of my "right here and right now" seem so much more relevant to me. and i desire them SO MUCH more!

waiting 8 months may be the thing that kills me, because its driing me insane daily as it is.
but i know, well be together, and in 8 months this time will have semmed like a minute ago.
so, for us both, more for me i guess, ill be patient. and wait. i dont want to, i want 8 months to be here right now! but, reality is, it isnt. its 8 months away (and 5 days)

i have so much to show you, so much to share.

i love you so very much sandy!

No comments:

Post a Comment